Transform Input into Output
TransformIO, or TIO for short, is an extract, transform and load tool with three modes of execution:
- Desktop Graphic User Interface (GUI).
- Terminal Text User Interface (TUI).
- Command Line Interface (CLI).
TIO uses a batch file, expressed in XML, to configure:
- The record format of the source stream (extract).
- An optional transformation using your choice of scripting language:
- Bean Shell - Executes Java syntax and extends it with common scripting conveniences.
- Groovy - Builds upon the strengths of Java but has additional power features inspired by Python, Ruby and Smalltalk.
- Java - Compiles a Java source then invokes its main method.
- Jython - A Java implementation of Python. It is a general-purpose, high-level programming language with code readability.
- Other JSR 223 compliant scripting engines.
- The record format of the target stream (load).